Leewards vs Windwards
Windward Islands beat Leeward Islands by 22 runs at Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados.
Shane Shillingford scored 21 from 10 balls in a late charge, as the Windwards, choosing to bat, were dismissed for 157 in 19.5 overs.
He then captured four wickets for 29 runs from his allotted four overs with his off-spin to earn the Man-of-the-Match award, helping Windwards successfully defend their total and claim their third victory of the tournament.
Windwards maintained first place in the group with a maximum 12 points and Leewards were condemned to finish the tournament on four points with a single win and three losses.
Windward Islands innings
- Windward Islands: 50 runs in 5.1 overs
- Powerplay: Overs 0.1 – 6.0 (Mandatory – 55 runs, 3 wickets)
- Windward Islands: 100 runs in 13.2 overs
- Windward Islands: 150 runs in 19.1 overs
- Innings Break: Windward Islands – 157/10 in 19.5 overs ( S Shillingford 21)
Leeward Islands innings
- Powerplay: Overs 0.1 – 6.0 (Mandatory – 45 runs, 0 wicket)
- Leeward Islands 50 runs in 6.6 overs
- Leeward Islands: 100 runs in 13.3 overs
Canada vs Guyana
Guyana beat Canada by eight-wicket at Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados.
Captain Jimmy Hansra, who hit three sixes in his innings of 40 runs, and Raza-ur-Rehman combined for 69 runs, and Nitish Kumar added 19 as Canada set a target of 143 runs in 20 overs.
In reply, Narsingh Deonarine struck four fours and two sixes from 32 balls and shared 91 – unbroken – for the third wicket with fellow left-hander Shivnarine Chanderpaul, as the Guyanese chased down 144 for victory.
Guyana now have eight points from three matches and Canada remain rooted at the bottom of the table with no points, failing to win any of their three matches.
- Powerplay: Overs 0.1 – 6.0 (Mandatory – 41 runs, 1 wicket)
- Canada: 50 runs in 7.3 overs
- Canada: 100 runs in 15.1 overs
- Innings Break: Canada – 143/7 in 20 overs
- Guyana: 50 runs in 5.2 overs
- 1st Wicket: 50 runs partnership between T Griffith and S Chattergoon in 32 balls
- Powerplay: Overs 0.1 – 6.0 (Mandatory – 53 runs, 1 wicket)
- Guyana: 100 runs 13.3 overs
- 2nd Wicket: 50 runs partnership between S Chanderpaul and N Deonarine
- N Deonarine 50 runs off 31 balls (4×4, 2×6)
Leewards vs Windwards, Canada vs Guyana – Highlights
Watch Video highlights of Leewards vs Windwards, Canada vs Guyana from Caribbean T20 at Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados.