The fifth and final one dayer between India and England which was scheduled to be played at the Eden Gardens in Kolkata on October 26 has been advanced by a day due to Kali Puja celebrations in the city.
The decision was taken due to Kali Pooja festival (26-28 Oct), which would have made the provision of appropriate security for the match problematic.
The match will now be played on October 25.
England tour of India 2011
- 4 October – England arrive in Hyderabad
- 8 October- 50-over warm-up match – Hyderabad (Gymkhana)
- 11 October – 50-over warm-up match – Hyderabad (Gymkhana)
- 14 October – 1st ODI v India (D/N) – Hyderabad (RGI Stadium, Uppal)
- 17 October – 2nd ODI v India (D/N) – Delhi (Ferozeshah Kotla)
- 20 October – 3rd ODI v India (D/N) – Mohali (PCA Stadium)
- 23 October – 4th ODI v India (D/N) – Mumbai (Wankhede Stadium)
- 25 October – 5th ODI v India (D/N) – Kolkata (Eden Gardens)
- 29 October – Twenty20 v India (D/N) – Kolkata (Eden Gardens)