A meeting between Pakistan Cricket Board and Afghanistan Cricket Board was held on May 4, 2011 at Gaddafi Stadium Lahore under the chair of Mr. Amir Nawab, member Board of Governors PCB and Coordinator for Afghan Cricket.
It was decided in the meeting that Afghanistan National Team will tour Pakistan for a series of three one day matches against Pakistan ‘A’ Team.
Pakistan A vs Afghanistan National Team schedule
- May 24, Tuesday – Afghan Team arrives
- May 25, Wednesday – First One Day at Faisalabad (D/N)
- May 27, Friday – Second One Day at Rawalpindi (Day)
- May 29, Sunday – Third One Day at Abbottabad (Day)
- May 30, Monday – Afghan Team departs
Pakistan Cricket Board has also decided to facilitate ACB for training of their staff in various cricket relating fields. For that a 10 member contingent of ACB will travel to Lahore in near future.