Watch the highlights of the day two of the second Test between England and South Africa being played at Headingley, Leeds.
England vs South Africa, 2nd Test, Day 2 – Highlights
- Over 91.1: Review by South Africa (Batting), Umpire – SJ Davis, Batsman – AN Petersen (Upheld)
- South Africa: 300 runs in 104.3 overs (627 balls), Extras 10
- AN Petersen: 150 off 330 balls (19 x 4)
- 6th Wicket: 50 runs in 139 balls (AN Petersen 37, JA Rudolph 14, Ex 1)
- Lunch: South Africa – 336/6 in 115.0 overs (AN Petersen 170, JP Duminy 10)
- South Africa: 350 runs in 119.1 overs (715 balls), Extras 11
- Over 120.4: Review by England (Bowling), Umpire – RJ Tucker, Batsman – AN Petersen (Upheld)
- South Africa: 400 runs in 130.6 overs (786 balls), Extras 11
- Tea: South Africa – 419/10 in 139.2 overs (JP Duminy 48)
- End Of Day: England – 48/0 in 18.0 overs (AJ Strauss 19, AN Cook 20)
Ban vs Ind, 1st Test, Chittagong: The play has been suspended due to bad light on second day of first Test cricket match between India and Bangladesh.
Bangladesh trail by 184 runs on the second day one of the opening Test against India at the Zohur Ahmed Chowdhury stadium in Chittagong on Sunday.
India took 3 quick wickets after the Bangladesh openers got off to a good start. Zaheer Khan took two wickets.
Bangladesh were 59 for three with Mohammad Ashraful(0) and Raqibul Hasan (1) at the crease when bad light stopped the play here on Monday.
Earlier, India were all out for 243 in their first innings on the second day of the first cricket Test against Bangladesh.
Play may well be called off today due to dense fog and bad light conditions.